Responsible for leading development and maintenance of "People Data Warehouse" (PDW) pathway component. Coordinate off-hours support coverage to ensure 24/7 uptime of public records investigation tool - CLEAR - and guarantee that content is loaded within constraints of SLA. Lead standup, grooming, and retrospective meetings in scrum-like team. Ongoing development across entire pathway.
- Prioritized development, provided estimates, lead reviews and coordinated releases of multi-billion-row Oracle database, PDW.
- Overhauled PDW release and patch process in preparation for transition to a managed-database model (Flyway).
- Designed and developed custom alerting solution within publishing data mart for use by internal "special services" group. PL/SQL with Java DAO in Spring JDBC.
- Designed and developed database partition-locking mechanism to eliminate simultaneous read/write contention over database-links between data mart nodes.
- Led effort to replace obsolete, XML-based data model across entire pathway. Designed and developed method for standardizing dozens of external sources into a single, simplified JSON model.
- Led simultaneous migration of three components running Oracle V2 Exadata to X5 units. Championed exhaustive stress-testing of new machines, uncovering faulty configuration of one intended for production environment. Coordinated efforts among developers, testers, DBAs, internal customers, and management.